- Display fearless leadership
- Pursue new opportunities
- Ignite innovation
- Maximise your potential
Kerrie-Anne joined VMware in March 2016 and was appointed Head of Channels & General Business for Australia & New Zealand. Kerrie-Anne has built a comprehensive management and leadership skill-set locally and internationally with a 25 year career in the information technology sector including 15 years with leading software company, Symantec holding both global and regional senior executive roles, including opening the India operation for the company.
Head of Channels & General Business
Chief Digital Officer, Australia & New Zealand
Head of Tech, Entertainment & Connectivity, APAC
Chief Digital Advisor
Regional Vice President, ANZ Customer Success
Event Starting In!
About 18 Hours
Prices start at
More people? More savings!
3 - 4
5 - 9
10 - 14
Aspiring leaders must display fearless leadership to courageously carve a career path and jump over hurdles. Kerrie-Anne will discuss how she displayed fearless and successful leadership throughout her career.
- Lead with courage
- Conquer challenges
- Maximise your potential
Kerrie-Anne Turner Head of Channels & General Business VMWare
Overcoming doubt during your personal and professional development is a barrier that all leaders face and must learn to breakthrough. In this session, Rita will help you find empowerment and embrace your potential with key skills and tips.
- Track your achievements and identify areas to improve
- Accomplish self-motivation and optimism
- Establish key solutions to be the best version of yourself
Rita Arrigo Chief Digital Advisor Microsoft
In a fast-paced and evolving industry, diversity is an increasingly important factor in achieving leadership success. Diversity promotes better products and better teams, leading to organisational success.
- Understand the impact of different personalities and patterns of thinking
- Encourage collaboration
- Channel positive energy
Kylie McLean Chief Digital Officer, Australia & New Zealand IBM
Building and developing ideas are essential in establishing yourself as a leader. In this session, you'll learn how to overcome negative self-talk, take ownership of your innovative ideas and achieve success.
- Spot and pursue the right opportunities
- Lead and communicate with influence
- Establish confident entrepreneurial thinking
Louise Stigwood Head of Media & Entertainment, Australia Amazon Web Services
Investing in people and developing authentic, meaningful relationships can make a difference in achieving success and finding long-term support for your career. Our panellists will discuss the importance of visibility and why relationships are critical to personal and organisational success.
- Learn the language of others
- Why authenticity is crucial
- Develop empathy and support for your members
Jason Juma-Ross Head of Tech, Entertainment & Connectivity, APAC Facebook
Leanne Taylor Vice President Industries & Strategic Customer Program, Australia & New Zealand SAP
Genevieve Kelly Head of Product & Platform Strategy, Global Partnership APAC Google
Lisa Cutmore Engineering Manager Expedia, Inc.
Paving the way for future leaders can help secure long-term success. In this session, Alyce will explain how you can invest skills and knowledge into your team and unlock their potential.
- Broaden your team’s understanding of your industry
- Support your team’s aspirations and goals
- Equip your members with foundational skills
Alyce Erikson Product Operations Manager, APAC LinkedIn
Remaining agile through challenges is a critical skill for professionals working in the fast-paced software and applications environment. In this session, you will learn about resilient leadership and how to ensure your success within fast-paced settings.
- Manage pressure with key skills
- Remain positive in the midst of a challenge
- Apply and adapt skills to keep up with change
Deb Assheton Expert Facilitator The Amplify Group
In the software and applications field, displaying bold leadership will lead to personal and professional achievement. As you expand and pursue exciting opportunities, you will discover how to maximise your potential and leadership development.
- Overcome fear of failure
- Find the right support to conquer your weaknesses
- Pursue your goals and plans with effective strategies
Theresa Eyssens Regional Vice President, ANZ Customer Success Salesforce
Driving innovation is an essential leadership skill to master and will increase success for your team and your organisation. In this session, Malcolm will discuss the importance of steering your organisation towards a successful future.
- Strategies to implement change
- Optimise opportunities for transformation
- Remain resilient during change
A work-life balance can help you take care of your wellbeing and be the best leader you can be. This panel will discuss strategies and ideas to help you master the work and lifestyle balance that best suits you.
- Identify what energises and motivates you
- Learn the art of saying 'no' and how to balance your priorities
- Understand your stress triggers
Andrea Ingham Vice President Business Partnerships BuzzFeed
Nayomi Alexander Global Customer Success Manager Global Customer Success Manager
Louise Sergent Managing Director Today Design
Managing expectations and challenges is a key hurdle to overcome throughout your leadership career. Building resilience will guarantee success and improve your management skills.
- Build authentic resilience
- Withstand pushback and criticism
- Manage expectations and challenges
Rajini Carpenter Head of Wealth Management Technology & Delivery IRESS
Strong communication skills play an important role in establishing your career. In this session, you'll learn how to refine your communication with effortless style and develop your unique voice.
- Communicate with conviction and likeability
- Explore and practice body language
- Adapt your communication skills between one-on-one and large groups
Amy Stewart Leadership & Organisational Development Specialist Amy Stewart Learning and Development
Stepping up into leadership requires skills and strategies to overcome challenges and supercharge your abilities. In this session, brainstorm the lessons discussed throughout the conference and identify what skills and lessons you can take home to your teams and organisations.
- How can you integrate innovation in your leadership
- Create lasting impact in your teams
- Drive inspiration and transformation
Jo McAlpine Leadership Facilitator & Executive Coach Integral Coaching
Novotel Sydney Darling Square
17 Little Pier Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
02 8217 4000
* Terms and conditions apply